A dynamic green bean with superior yield and pod quality.
• Strong, adaptable plant with a slightly open frame
• Very high yield potential
• Pods are uniform, straight, dark green, suitable for freezing and the fresh market
• Resistance to Rust and BCMV
• Concentrated pod set and bearing
55 - 60 days to first harvest, depending on weather conditions.
Vigorous. Excellent leaf canopy. Good pod protection. Pods clear of ground.
Plant Frame: Large.
Plant Habit: Slightly open.
Pod set: Moderate to concentrated.
Pod length: 12 - 14 cm.
8.1 – 9mm: 17%
9.1 – 10mm: 70%
Features & Benefits
Market: Fresh Market/Processing.
High Resistance: Bean Common Mosaic Virus (BCMV), and Rust (Ua)