Early- to medium-maturing red intermediate day hybrid onion with excellent quality
• Globe shape bulb with deep-red colour
• Early- to medium-maturing intermediate day hybrid
• Excellent yield potential
• Very good vigour as seedling and transplant
• Storability: 3 - 5 months
Fresh market with storage.
3 - 5 months.
Medium to large (60 – 95mm).
Great skin retention.
An early to medium maturing red intermediate day hybrid onion. Very firm, globe shape bulbs with attractive deep red external and internal colour. Excellent yield potential, plant vigour and good bolting tolerance. Short storage potential.
Good general foliage disease resistance.
Features & Benefits:
Early to medium maturing red intermediate day onion with excellent quality and some storage.