A honeydew melon hybrid with extra-large size and improved flavour.
• Strong disease resistance package
• Slightly oval fruits with smooth off-white skin
• Light to mid-green flesh, with medium seed cavity
• Very firm flesh suitable for fresh-cut and the fresh market
• Large to extra-large fruit for late, winter and early season production
A hybrid honeydew melon.
Main season 85 - 95 days.
A vigorous plant with a healthy leaf cover that protects the fruit against sunburn.
Large to Extra-Large sized fruit with weight of 2.7 – 4.0kg. Harvest indicators include a change in rind colour from light green to off-white, with a smooth appearance. The fruit have very firm, light to mid-green flesh, with good flavour and brix development.
HR: Fusarium (Fom) 0, 2
IR: Powdery Mildew (Px) 1, 2
DINADEW is recommended for late, winter and early season production in the mild Northern growing areas.
High yield potential.
Features & Benefits:
DINADEW has attractive large to extra-large, smooth skinned, off-white fruit. The fruit have very firm, light to mid-green flesh, with good flavour and brix development, and is suitable for fresh-cut and the fresh market.