An extra-large watermelon hybrid with very good colour and excellent taste
• Ideal for summer and early season
• Large to extra-large, uniform fruit
• Bright red, firm flesh with long shelf life
• High brix and excellent taste
• Very high yielding with strong vines
A hybrid diploid watermelon.
Main season ±80 days.
Vigorous plants with healthy leaf cover.
Extra-large, uniform, oval/round fruit with weight of 11 - 15kg. The rind has a medium green colour with light green stripes. The flesh has bright red colour with firm texture, excellent flavour and high brix.
IR: Anthracnose Co (1,3).
4,000 to 8,000 plants per hectare.
AKSENT is recommended for main season and early production.
Features & Benefits:
AKSENT is very high yielding with uniform, medium green oval fruit with extra-large size. The flesh has bright red colour, firm texture, excellent flavour and high brix. Suitable for fresh market and supermarkets.