Reg. No. L5756 Act 36 of 1947
Fertiliser Group 2
Kelpak is a plant growth regulator which will improve root, shoot and flower development of all indoor and outdoor plants.
Ecklonia maxima - 34.26%
Water - 65.58%
Hydrogen perioxide - 0.07%
Acetic acid - 0.09%
Green dye - <0.01%
USES AND BENEFITS:
Kelpak is used as a supplement to normal fertiliser programmes on a wide range of garden and field crops.
- assists plants through times of stress caused by heat, drought, hail, pests and diseases;
- improves uptake and utilization of NPK fertilisers;
- is easily absorbed or assimilated by the plant;
- stimulates good root development and quicker strike into the new soil when planting out seedlings and shrubs;
- increases the numbers of flowers and the shoot and root masses of vegetables, flowering and ornamental plants;
- reduces seedling mortality;
- is easy to apply; and
- can be applied simultaneously with most
- insecticidal sprays.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Dilute 10ml of KELPAK in 1 litre of water. Spray over foliage of entire plant until all the leaves are wet.
- Repeat 2 to 3 weekly intervals.
- Repeat 3 to 5 times during the growing season.
- Dilute 25ml of KELPAK in 1 litre of water. Apply 200ml around the base of the plant at/or just after transplanting.