Reg. No. K7976 Act 36 of 1947
Fertiliser Group 1
Rose Food is a specially formulated, concentrated and balanced fertiliser for roses, which, when used regularly will promote healthy root, plant and flower development and help build up resistance to foliar diseases.
- Nitrogen [N] - 12%
- Phosphorous [P] - 8.3%
- Potassium [K] - 14.7%
- Plus : Iron, Manganese, Boron, Zinc, Copper and Molybdenum.
USES AND BENEFITS:
Rose Food contains all the essential plant nutrients for all rose types.
- Easy to apply, as a foliar feed or directly to the roots as a soil drench
- Water-soluble and is readily absorbed by the plant
- Can be applied in combination with Kompel Kelpak growth stimulant, inducing more efficient use of plant nutrients in the plant
- Can be used throughout the year, excepting the dormant period (June/July) when feeding is not required.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Use the enclosed measuring cup for accurate and economical mixing.
- Dissolve 20g (2 measuring cups) in 5 litres of water
- Spray over foliar until leaves are wet
- Repeat every four weeks.
- Soil Drench:
- Dissolve 5g (½ measuring cup) in 5 litres of water
- Apply directly to the soil
- Repeat every two weeks.
- Rose Food should not be applied in a mix with pesticides.