Reg. No. K2025 Act 36 of 1947
Fertiliser Group 1
Nutrifeed is a specially formulated, concentrated and balanced fertiliser, which, when used regularly, will promote healthy root, plant and flower development for a wide range of vegetables and ornamentals grown in hydroponics/soilless culture, as well as soil or other media.
Nitrogen [N] - 6.5%
Phosphorous [P] - 2.7%
Potassium [K] - 13.0%
Calcium [Ca] - 7.0%
Magnesium [Mg] - 2.2%
Sulphur [S] - 7.5%
Plus : Iron, Manganese, Boron, Zinc, Copper and Molybdenum.
USES AND BENEFITS:
Nutrifeed contains all the essential macro- and micro-elements for healthy plant growth and is adapted to widely varying soil conditions.
- Versatile and easy to apply in all hydroponic techniques
- Water soluble and is readily absorbed by the plant
- Will boost seedling growth
- Will reduce seedling mortality.
METHODS OF APPLICATION:
Nutrifeed may be applied as a foliar feed, to the soil as a drench, or as a dry feed.
- Dissolve in water at a rate of 1:500 (1kg/500l or approximately 10g per 5 litres
- Stir well
- Preferably leave overnight. Ignore slight sediment
- Use half strength for recently germinated seedlings.