Reg. No. K7974 Act 36 of 1947
Fertiliser Group 1
Plant Food 3:1:6 is a specially formulated, concentrated and balanced general fertiliser suitable for pot plants, roses, ornamental shrubs, vegetables and fruit trees.
Nitrogen [N] - 14.6%
Phosphorous [P] - 4.5%
Potassium [K] - 27.4%
Magnesium [Mg] - 2.9%
Plus : Iron, Manganese, Boron, Zinc, Copper and Molybdenum.
USES AND BENEFITS:
Plant Food 3:1:6 contains all the major nutrients essential for healthy root, plant and flower development, and is extremely versatile and easy to apply, as a foliar feed or directly to the roots as a soil drench; and is completely water soluble and is readily absorbed by the plant.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Use the enclosed measuring cup for accurate and economical mixing.
- Dissolve 20g (2 measuring cups) in 5 litres of water
- Spray with a fine spray until leaves are wet
- Repeat every two weeks.
- Dissolve 5g (½ measuring cup) in 5 litres of water
- Apply directly to the soil
- Repeat every one to two weeks.