Reg. No. K7986 Act 36 of 1947
Fertiliser Group 1
Flowering Orchids is a specially formulated, concentrated fertiliser, blended to suit mineral requirements of the Orchid plant during its different stages of growth.
Nitrogen [N] - 7%
Phosphorous [P] - 9,3%
Potassium [K] - 24,8%
Plus: Iron, Manganese, Boron, Zinc, Copper and Molybdenum.
USES AND BENEFITS:
Flowering Orchids contains a balanced proportion of nutrients often lacking in the traditional media in which orchids grow, and are water soluble and readily absorbed by the plant. It is:
- the ideal plant nutrient, whilst vegetative growth slows; and
- will assist in spike formation.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Flowering Orchids may be applied during normal watering to Cybidiums, Cattleyas and other types of orchids.
- Dissolve ½ to 1 teaspoon of orchid nutrient mixture in 5 litres of water, stirring well. Any sediment should be ignored
- Apply every seven to fourteen days
- Flush thoroughly with plain water at least once a month to leach out any accumulated nutrients.