Crsiphead lettuce for summer and shoulder slots, best suited for hydroponic production
• Best suited for hydroponics
• Quick maturing, harvest between 45 – 55 days
• Compact frame with medium sized heads
• Strong Bremia resistance (BL16 – 36 EU)
• Focused on pre-pack market
ROCKIN is a crisphead lettuce suited for open field but best suited for hydroponic production for the pre-pack market
45 - 55 days from transplant to harvest.
Compact frame with medium sized heads. Excellent uniformity with reduced ribbing and good internal quality.
Strong Bremia resistance (BL16 – 36 EU).
Features & Benefits:
Produces high quality pre pack heads.