A grey pumpkin hybrid
• Excellent yield potential
• Early maturing variety with a vine-type growth habit
• A deep-flat fruit with slight ribbing
• Intermediate resistance to ZYMV
• Good general leaf disease resistance
A grey hybrid pumpkin with a vining growth habit.
Early maturity, 85 days in summer, 95 - 100 days in cool winters.
An extremely early maturing plant with a vining growth habit. Can be planted at 7,000 plants/ha.
Average fruit size of 5kg, deep shape with slight ribbing. Skin is thin with only a small green layer between skin and flesh. Medium size seed cavity and small blossom end scar. Flesh is deep orange, thick and very firm, with excellent keeping quality. Fruit should only be harvested once the stems develop cork-like cracks and lose their green colour. Can be stored.
Intermediate resistance to ZYMV.