An elegant hybrid variety with superior root-quality and yield
• Improved internal and external colour
• Very homogenous, well stumped and smooth roots
• Good level of silvering tolerance
• Intermediate resistance to Alternaria, Oidium and Cavity Spot
• Ideally suited to the pre-pack market
F1 Nantes hybrid.
100 - 110 days (summer), 110 - 140 days (winter).
Fresh market and pre-pack markets.
Dark green colour, medium to long length, upright growth habit with an ideal for mechanical harvesting attachment.
16 - 20 cm root length, long cylindrical with slight taper root shape, dark orange colour with a small core, extremely smooth texture and excellent uniformity.
Excellent Bolting tolerance.
Moderate to good storability.
ID: Alternaria (Ad), Oidium and Cavity Spot (Ps).
Sowing: Ensure good seedbed preparation prior to sowing. Pre-pack carrots: 1.0 – 1.8 million seeds per hectare.
Features & Benefits:
Superior root quality – demands premium returns.