Crisphead lettuce for shoulder and summer slots
• Suited for open field and hydroponic production
• Quick maturing, harvest between 45 – 55 days
• Uniform growth with reduced ribbing
• Strong Bremia resistance (BL16 – 36 EU)
• Resistance to Nasonovia ribisnigri
PLUSKIN is a crisphead lettuce suited for open field and hydroponic production for the fresh and pre-pack market.
45 - 55 days from transplant to harvest.
Medium frame with medium to large heads. Excellent uniformity with reduced ribbing and good internal quality. Variety works well in hydroponic systems.
Strong Bremia resistance (BL16 – 36 EU) and Nasonovia ribisnigri resistance.