An unique, striped zucchini hybrid
• Distinctive fruit appearance
• Open plants with short internodes
• Very prolific with a long harvest season
• Intermediate resistance to ZYMV, WMV, and PM
• Well adapted to a variety of growing conditions
An unique, striped hybrid zucchini squash.
Open plants with short internodes and an upright habit. Adapted to both open field and protected production.
Light and dark stripes make Green Tiger very distinctive. Fruit shows a slight club-shape and is quite glossy.
Intermediate resistance to ZYMV, WMV and PM.
Very high as plants stay healthy longer than many other varieties. This gives an extended bearing period. The strong virus resistance package make Green Tiger well-suited to organic production. The fruit is very attractive and distinctive which makes brand - marketing a possibility.