A winter lettuce with an attractive large frame.
• Suited for winter production in all areas
• 60 - 90 days from transplant to maturity
• Excellent head cover ensures protection from frost damage
• The head sits high off the ground to reducing bottom rot
• Performs well in the recommended season
MAJOR is a Crisphead type winter lettuce suited for fresh, processor and pre-pack markets.
60 - 90 days from transplant.
Large frame with deep green colour. A plant population of between 40,000 - 60,000 plants per hectare is recommended.
Features & Benefits:
Excellent cold tolerance with high yield potential.