A high-yielding variety with outstanding leaf-quality
• Productive plant - high yield potential
• Thick leaves - increased shelf life
• Uniform plants - ease of harvest
• Low fibre in stem - easier to cut
• Dark green leaves - presents well on shelf
STAR 1801 is a frilly leafed Swiss chard.
40 - 60 days after sowing depending on weather conditions.
Very productive plants.
Large dark green leaves.
Low fibre white midrib.
Thick curled leaves for better shelf life.
Features & Benefits:
Large and healthy leaves ideal for bunching.